Hair Loss in Women Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- There is NO gender requirement on this essay
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
Submission: In order to apply, applicants must submit a typed essay that answers the following questions.
- Why is hair an important part of confidence in society?
- How are people that experience hair loss often psychologically impacted by hair loss?
- What can people do that are affected by hair loss to maintain positive self esteem?
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Learn More: http://www.hairlossinwomen.org/scholarship/