Kids’ Chance of Oklahoma (for children of injured workers) (Deadline: June 8, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Children who have had a parent seriously or fatally injured in a workplace accident in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 25 at the time of disbursement of the scholarship award.
- May be married or single.
- Reside in the state of Oklahoma.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or be a high school senior. Academic achievement, student government involvement, aptitude, extracurricular activities, and community service of the applicant are considered.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5.
- Must be enrolled as a full- or part-time student at an accredited institution in the United States: a university or college to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree; a junior/community college to obtain an associate’s degree; or a career tech school to obtain certification or license.
How to Apply: Use the link below to apply online or print the application to be filled out and sent in via fax, email, or regular mail.
Scholarship Amount: Varies depending on availability of funds.
Number of Scholarships Offered: Varies depending on number of applicants with completed applications and availability of funds.
Deadline: June 8, 2018
Additional Notes: Only completed applications will be considered. Applications are completed when the application and all required documents are received, filled out in their entirety, and with applicable signatures.