The Source Data Products Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Source Data Products are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten Ways to Properly Research Your New IBM Cloud Host Before You Commit to a Contract
- Five Tips for Creating a Data Disaster Recovery Readiness Plan
- How to Protect Your Network, Data and IT Assets During a Server or Application Upgrade
- How to Unlock the Power of Your iSeries/AS400 Systems With Mobile Apps For Business
Deadline: February 15, 2018