Who Can Apply: The 100 Club of Arizona scholarship program provides financial education assistance to public safety officers, firefighters, and their immediate family members throughout the state of Arizona.
- A beneficiary is a member of an eligible class; which is a sworn or certified public safety or fire employee of any local, municipal, county, state, federal or tribal agency within Arizona.
- Immediate family member would be a child, spouse, stepchild, or grandchild (cousins, aunts/uncles or other extended family are not eligible)
- Undergraduate studies in upcoming school year (trade/vocational schools, community college, or university studies)
- Graduating high school senior or student currently enrolled and continuing in undergraduate studies
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 (unweighted for current HS seniors)
Deadline: March 16, 2018