Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate studies in upcoming school year (trade/vocational schools, community college, or university studies).
- Graduating high school senior or student currently enrolled and continuing in undergraduate studies.
- Volunteer/Community Service.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 (unweighted for current high school seniors).
- Qualifying Member Information
- 1.) Name of member of the eligible class (sworn/certified public safety/fire employee of any local, municipal, county, state, federal or tribal agency within Arizona).
- 2.) Agency with which the member is associated, must be located in Arizona.
- 3.) Describe the relationship between you, the applicant, and the eligible member.
- 4.) Please report the current status of the eligible member.
- 5.) Was the eligible member injured or disabled in the line of duty?
Deadline: March 15, 2020