Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, you will need to write a 500+ word essay on the topic below and meet the following requirements:
- You are attending or planning to attend a school in the United States. This application is also open to new transfer students.
- You must have a U.S. mailing address by the application deadline.
- You must be planning on attending your first year OR are currently in your first year of college or graduate school. You must prove this status by sending a digital copy of your acceptance letter. The college letterhead MUST be included. This can be a JPG or PNG file.
- If you do not have your college acceptance letter, you can use the following as other forms of proof: digital transcripts, your semester’s course load, or an acceptance email from your college.
- Your essay, proof of acceptance, and a short bio in the body of the email. You have the option to include a photo with your bio.
- In your email, include your name, address, phone number, and the name of the school you’re attending or planning to attend.
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Learn More: https://www.prwlaw.com/scholarship/