Who Can Apply:
- You need to be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman in college. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the PicMonkey staff.
- Take our survey at Survey Monkey.
- Submit your favorite photo.
- In 250-500 words, tell us the story behind your favorite photo. Why is it memorable? What did it capture?
- Email your response to [email protected] The title of your email should be “PicMonkey Scholarship.”
- Attach both your essay and photo, make the file name your full name-PicMonkey-Scholarship. (Example: George-Washington-PicMonkey-Scholarship)
- Submit by May 31, 2016.
Deadline: May 31, 2016