12 Keys Academic Essay Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship will be available to any U.S. resident who will be enrolling in college courses in their next semester. This is open to all majors of study.
Submission: Write an essay between 700 and 1000 words on one of the following subjects:
- How staying away from alcohol and drugs has had a positive effect on your life
- How to avoid peer pressure to drink/use drugs
- Your personal story of resilience and recovery from a drug or alcohol problem
- Why living a sober life is important to you
- Creative alternatives to having alcohol/drugs at parties
- How abstaining from alcohol/drugs relates to your field of study (get creative!)
You can be informative, inspirational, educational, humorous, or use whatever tone you’d like. We will choose winners biased off of creativity and content. You must use correct punctuation and grammar. The article you submit must be your own work. You can cite sources, but please no long quotes over two sentences. We want to hear your own thoughts, experiences, and ideas!
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Learn More: 12 Keys Academic Essay Scholarship