Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the $1500 Cut Grass Pro Green Mowing Scholarship, all applicants must be enrolled in in an undergraduate or postgraduate program in US, and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. Exchange students are welcome to apply.
Submission: The applicants are required to submit a 1500 words essay addressing one of the following topics:
1. How to reduce lawn mower pollution?
2. Is electric lawn mower safe to use?
3. Push wheel vs gasoline vs electric lawn mower – which is best for environment?
4. The best lawn mowers for the environment
5. The latest technology on mowing
6. Weed killer vs lawn mower – what are their pros and cons?
Deadline: June 30, 2021