$2,000 Bi-Annual Automotive Scholarship of America (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Car-Buying-Strategies.com are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten Ways to Properly Research Your New Vehicle Prior to Purchasing it.
- Tips for Finding a Great Vehicle Dealer Before Buying Your Next Vehicle.
- How to Motivate Your Dealer to Treat You, Their Customer, Like Gold.
- How to Negotiate For The Best Price on Your Next Vehicle.
- Your scholarship submission should include a recent photo of you. Winning entries will be published on our Facebook fan page.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If plagiarism is discovered that entry will be disqualified immediately.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry. All entries submitted become the property of Car-Buying-Strategies.com. We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Car-Buying-Strategies.com website.
Deadline: December 1, 2016