Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a senior in high school.
- Applicant must be a United States Citizen.
- Applicant must be of good character.
- Applicant must have a recommendations from his/her principal, counselor, and teacher.
- A current high school transcript must be submitted with the application.
- A current picture. PICTURE MUST BE A SENIOR PICTURE. DO NOT SEND A PICTURE OF YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON. IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO PHOTOCOPIES. Pictures will NOT be returned.
- Applicant is permitted to attend a two year college or university of their choice.
- Applicant must have a letter of acceptance to a college or university with applicant prior to date of award.
- ESSAY MUST BE AT LEAST 500 WORDS AND TYPED. HANDWRITTEN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
In your own words, please state the course of study you plan to pursue and your general outlook as to future endeavors. Include community service you are involved in.
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Learn More: 2015 Alphonso Deal Scholarship Award