Who Can Apply: The scholarships are awarded to high school students who live in Charlestown who plan on enrolling in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher. Applicants must:
- Be a current resident of Charlestown and have lived in Charlestown for a minimum of two years;
- Only first year, first degree students are eligible;
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher;
- Have achieved a minimum 2.75 high school GPA at the time of application;
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community service in Charlestown
Submission: Complete and sign the Scholarship Application (PDF).
Deadline: May 1, 2015