2015 Indiana CPA Society Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be an under-represented U.S. racial/ethnic minority student;
- Must be a high school student enrolled in an Indiana high school or home school program for the 2015-2016 school year;
- Must be an Indiana resident;
- Must have demonstrated academic success (with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale);
- Must have an interest in accounting and/or business;
- Must be a student leader.
Submission: Applicant must complete the official 2015 INCPAS Scholars Application. Only neat applications will be accepted.
Deadline: June 1, 2015
Learn More: 2015 Indiana CPA Society Scholarship