Who Can Apply: The Home Depot Scholarship Fund will provide need-based scholarship support to students who are enrolled full-time at any public or private Historically Black College or University (HBCU) during the 2023-2024 school year. The Program will provide up to $2,500 in scholarship assistance to thirty (30) selected students during the current Fall 2023 term.
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Be enrolled full-time at any public or private HBCU.
* Any classification.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Students must submit an online application for the scholarship by the August 31, 2023, deadline date.
* A complete application package must include;
* A one-page personal statement discussing the following topic; “Discuss a significant challenge you had to overcome, what did you learn and how do you believe it has prepared your future career”
* A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
Deadline: August 31, 2023