Who Can Apply: Students on the autism spectrum pursuing an undergraduate or graduate college degree can apply for this $1,000 academic award. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope this scholarship inspires students while they work to achieve their college goals.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024