Who Can Apply: A $2,000 award will be given to a woman student pursuing any undergraduate or graduate degree program emphasizing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics). Women are historically underrepresented in STEM professions, and Study.com wishes to promote more interest and opportunity for women in these fields of study. Areas of study that will be considered include science, technology, engineering, mathematics, engineering technology, and computer science, among others.
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree with a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) program emphasis, such as biology, computer science, mechanical engineering, math, etc.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) woman student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024