Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be full-time, regularly enrolled undergraduate students, who are pursuing a major in one of the following areas of study: Political Science (A&S), Social Work (A&S), History (A&S), Administrative Leadership (PACS), World Cultural Studies (PACS), Criminal Justice (PACS), Lifespan Care Administration (PACS), or Liberal Studies (PACS).
- Applicants must be classified as seniors the following academic year (in the year of the award) and have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Applicants must show high academic achievement, leadership ability, and a demonstrated plan for use of his/her education in a public service career.
- Applicants must also show proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Preference will be given to students from Oklahoma, but all applicants will be considered.
Submission: Please describe your motivation and plans after graduation for a career in public service.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Learn More: https://ou.academicworks.com/opportunities/7287