Who Can Apply: The scholarship program provides financial assistance to children and legal dependents of current employees of AAA Northeast who have been employed full-time for at least one year at the time of application (initial or renewal).
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are the child and legal dependent of a current AAA Northeast employee (director level and below) who has been employed full-time for at least one year at the time of application. Children and legal dependents of AAA Northeast executives are excluded.
- Are a high school senior or first, second, or third-year student at an accredited post-secondary institution enrolling full-time in an associate or bachelor’s degree program. If a high-school senior, you must enroll in and attend such institution in the first academic term following graduation from high school.
- Demonstrate academic achievement as evidenced by a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate unmet financial need.
- Demonstrate good character and potential as evidenced by the application responses and a required essay of up to 300 words.
- AAA Northeast Worksheet
- Recommendation letter
- Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
- Other documents (optional)
Deadline: April 15, 2021