Who Can Apply:
- Open to all students at university, community college or junior college, or a undergraduate/graduate degree program.
- Must be a legal residents of the United States or Canada
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Students are required to choose a relevant topic and write an essay that is at least 800 words long.
- Relevant topics that deal with beautifying a homes hardscape environment examples: paver sealing, paver cleaning, brick walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, garden paths etc…
- You may use personal experience or experiences you’ve witnessed in your life or the media. Discuss why beautifying your home and its surroundings make for a better more vibrant community. Entrants will be judged on uniqueness, persuasiveness, and proof.
Deadline: May 15, 2018