Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Law school students that apply must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
Submission: In 1,000 words or less tell about the following:
- Why you are interested in the law
- Tell about your favorite community involvement and why it was your favorite.
- Explain how higher education can help reduce crime in our communities.
Deadline: November 30, 2017