AarrowBailBonds.com College Scholarship Essay Contest (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college or vocational/technical school.
2. 2.5 minimum GPA.
3. Submissions must be turned in by May 31, 2017.
4. Submissions must be written in English.
Submission: To win, write a 1000-1500 word essay about criminal justice in America as it pertains to the Eight Amendment. Specifically,
- What is bail and why is it important,
- How has the implementation of pretrial services affected bail in America? Discuss the positive and negative aspects pretrial services has on the defendants and criminal justice system.
Deadline: May 31, 2017