Who Can Apply:
- Full time students (taking at least 12 units per semester), and either attending or admitted for Fall 2015 to a four year college or university in San Diego
- Must be working toward a baccalaureate degree or a credential, but not a graduate degree
- Must have earned at least 60 semester (90 quarter) units of credit toward the baccalaureate degree, with a grade point average of 3.4 or higher
- All areas of study (majors) will be considered on an equal basis
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or maintain permanent resident status and reside in San Diego County. (A copy of student or parent’s utility bill is sufficient to show San Diego County residence requirement).
Deadline: April 18, 2015
Learn More: AAUW San Diego’s Scholarships