Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States (either as an undergraduate or graduate student). High school seniors may apply if they have been accepted to a college or university of their choosing.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- A completed application
- Academic records (transcripts)
- One (1) of the following:
- An essay which does not exceed two typed, single-spaced pages describing your interest and/or personal experience in disability advocacy.
- A creative project focused on the same topic. Examples can include, but are not limited to:
- Photo projects
- Video or other multimedia presentations
- Creative writing
- Performance pieces
Deadline: July 31, 2020