Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Program must:
– Have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and submit a final official or unofficial high school transcript.
– Be an ‘active member’ of a congregation which is in covenant with ABCNJ located specifically in the states of New Jersey or Florida.
– Be an entering college freshman who has been accepted at any UNCF member institution, other HBCU or an accredited four-year institution and submit a letter of admission from the college/university where the student will be enrolled full time the fall of 2021.
– A letter of recommendation from a church administrator/leader who is from a congregation which is in covenant with ABCNJ;
– A one-page personal statement of the student’s desired career interest upon the completion of their undergraduate degree;
Deadline: August 31, 2021