The Abels & Annes, P.C. Scholarship Essay Contest (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Any current high school senior, undergraduate, or law student who will be attending an accredited college, university or law school in 2017 in the United States is eligible for the Abels & Annes, P.C. Scholarship.
- Fill out a biographical information form.
- Write an essay on one or more of the following topics/issues:
- Relevant safety steps that bicyclists and motorists can take to avoid traffic accidents;
- The role that local, state, and federal government can play in improving bicycling in urban areas, including the reduction of collisions between bicyclists and motor vehicles; and
- Any personal experiences you have had with bicycle safety and/or collisions, the results of those experiences, and how your opinions on bicycle safety have been affected as a result.
The essay should not exceed 1,000 words. Please cite/credit any sources you have used to support your essay (such as news stories or government statistics).
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: https://www.daveabels.com/scholarship.html