Who Can Apply: High school seniors graduating in Spring 2021.
- Pictures/videos/media depicting your personal purpose statement: could be a video, a collage, a painting… let your creativity run wild! You will be able to view examples in the application to help you in creating this.
- Prompt response of 500-800 words breaking down your personal purpose statement by answering the following questions:
- Who do you have a positive impact on?
- What do you value?
- What are your gifts or strengths?
- What are you good at?
- What makes you YOU?
- Color headshot
- Academic resume (like a normal resume, but add in your volunteer/community service experience, academic achievements and awards, and any clubs/societies/achievements of importance to you)
- Current Transcript (can be official or unofficial)
- Educator recommendation
Deadline: June 1, 2021