Abry Brothers Scholarship Program (Deadline: January 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two years, four year, or a graduate program at an accredited United States University is eligible.
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Successful completion of the application form and written essay
Submission: 300 Word Minimum Essay
Topics to choose from (Only 1 Topic):
1. About Abry Brothers Foundation Repair (Google is your friend)
2. About Foundation Repair (Importance, Warning Signs, Prevention, and etc.)
Deadline: January 15, 2016
Learn More: Abry Brothers Scholarship Program