Who Can Apply: In 1991, Robert Woody and other local community members recognized the need for a special scholarship program for minority students and a fundraising committee was formed. Contributions have been made from large and small businesses, as well as individual community members.
- Student must have 2.0 GPA
- Full time or part time enrollment (12 credit hours for full time student, part time student will be prorated for the number of hours attending) 6 hours minimum
- Alachua County high school graduate
- African – American
- Program of Study – Health Related
- Pursuing A.A. (Associate in Arts), A.S. (Associate in Science) degree or Certificate Program
Deadline: October 15, 2019