Academic Real Estate Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Be pursuing a career focused on, or support a career in real estate transactions such as: Real Estate Brokerage Real Estate Finance Real Estate Management Real Estate Development Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Planning Real Estate Law Other fields of study related to Real Estate.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
Submission: To apply, the applicant must draft an essay between 1000 – 2500 words. In your essay, describe the aspects of management in real estate and how you plan to succeed in this field.
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Learn More: http://acworth.cc/scholarship/