Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to make clear in their essay, their intentions and plans to help injured accident victims in the future.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
Submission: Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help injured accident victims?
- How have your academic goals been informed by what inspired you to want to help injured accident victims?
- In what way do you plan to help accident victims in the future?
Deadline: December 30, 2020