ACFAP Scholarship Program (Deadline: September 5, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Scholarship applicants must currently be enrolled for the Certified Forensic Accounting Professional program offered by ACFAP.
- Scholarship applicant must be graduate in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice and demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in Forensic Accounting, Information security, digital frauds and digital forensic .
- Submit a Completed ACFAP Scholarship applications
- Provide Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted on behalf of the applicant
Deadline: September 5, 2016
Amount: $2500, $1000 and $500