Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited U.S. university who has cerebral palsy and/or an immediate family member with cerebral palsy
- Enrolled as a full time student and have a current grade point average of a 3.0 or higher
- An essay reflecting upon or discussing the effect of cerebral palsy on the applicant’s life
- An official copy of the applicant’s current transcript confirming that he or she meets the aforementioned eligibility requirements
Deadline: July 31, 2016