Who Can Apply:
- Any high school senior or college student is eligible to apply. Preference to those currently enrolled in a nationally accredited
- Nursing school
- Medical school
- Pharmacy school
- Dental school
- Respiratory therapy program
- Paramedic program
- Emergency medical technician program
- Must not be an employee of or immediately related to any employee of ACLS Medical Training
Submission: Write an essay, between 500 and 1000 words, on one the following topics:
- If you have assisted someone in a life support situation, describe your role in the process, the emotions or feelings that you experienced, and how the situation was resolved.
- If you have not assisted someone in a life support situation, describe how you have prepared (mentally and/or physically) to respond when the event arises. Consider and describe what it might be like to provide basic or advanced life support in an emergency.
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: https://www.aclsmedicaltraining.com/scholarship/