Acne Gone College Scholarship Program (Deadline: May 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a high school senior (home schooling is accepted) in the U.S. OR a college student currently enrolled in accredited U.S. based college or university.
- Have a high school diploma (or GED) or expecting to receive their high school diploma before the 2018-2019 school year
- Be working towards a degree at an accredited U.S. based college or university, or planning to do so
- Have and maintain a 3.00 GPA
Submission: To apply for the Acne Gone scholarship, simply create a short video answering questions below. Please keep videos 5 minutes or less.
- Tells us your story on a particular struggle with acne and describe how you overcame it.
- Research and present specific acne types, and what specific skincare routines work great for all skin types.
- Suggest a daily skincare routine that you believe could significantly help both prevent and treat acne.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Learn More: https://acnegone.com/scholarship/