Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent U.S. resident
- Be African-American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian (please see below for more details)
- Be a graduating high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior. Seniors can apply for their fifth year.
- Intend to major or already major in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, chemical technology, or another chemistry-related science AND plan to pursue a career in a chemistry-related science as well (please see below for more details)
- Be a full-time student at a high school or accredited college, university, or community college
- Demonstrate high academic achievement in chemistry or science (Grade Point Average 3.0 or higher)
Deadline: March 1, 2021