Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be either a high school senior OR a student currently attending an accredited University or College in the U.S. with less than 60 credits. Transcripts (official or unofficial) must be submitted with your application.
- The applicant must currently have a High School or College G.P.A. greater than or equal to 3.50
- The applicant must have run his or her own business for at least one year. The applicant must provide supporting evidence of this business (e.g., marketing materials, a product, a customer reference, etc.).
- The applicant must briefly respond to the writing prompts below.
Submission: Please respond to ALL of the following prompts. Good grammar and spelling count, so please proofread. Finally, be concise. It isn’t the longest essays that win this scholarship; it is those that best illustrate your entrepreneurial mind and motivation to achieve. (Please limit each individual response to 500 words).
- Describe your business.
- Discuss how your business is innovative or promotes innovation.
- Explain how you provide exemplary customer service and give a specific example of a time you gave a customer outstanding service.
- Discuss how you believe your business functions to improve society.
- Describe your plans for the future of your business
Deadline: January 15, 2017
Learn More: https://www.activerenter.com/scholarship