Who Can Apply: Any student attending college, university, high school or trade school in the US who is 16 years or older.
How to Apply: Submit an essay or video answering one of the following questions: answer ONE of the following questions:
- Why is learning important to you and how has it impacted your life?
- Why is having good “people” skills important and how do you use them?
- Why is having good technical or job-specific skills important and how will this make you more employable?
- How will this scholarship award help you?
A) Video submission guidelines:
1. Select ONE of the questions from the list above
2. Create a short video (no more than 4 minutes) answering your selected question. This can be you speaking to the camera (webcam), or a movie or a slide presentation
3. Upload the video to YouTube and put “Activia Training US Scholarship” as the title. You should also provide a link to this page inside the description area. Use your own words in and around the link
4. When you have completed these steps, fill out the form on the web site
B) Essay submission guidelines:
1. Select one of the application questions from the list above
2. Write an essay response to your selected question (maximum 500 words)
3. When you have completed these steps, use the form below to submit the essay
4. To be eligible for the “expenses award” (see above) you should publish your article on your blog with a link to this page at the end of the article, using your own words in and around the link
Scholarship Amount: $750
- $500 for video format winner
- $250 for essay format winner
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: October 31, 2016
Learn More: https://www.activia.co.uk/scholarship-us