Who Can Apply:
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups:
Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander.
- Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses.
- Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 600.
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession.
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Learn More: Actuarial Diversity Scholarship