Adam D. Ellis Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduating Dakota Valley High School seniors in their pursuit of a post-secondary education at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from Dakota Valley High School in North Sioux City, South Dakota; have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8; must have participated in work, extracurricular school and/or community activities.
• Completed online application
• Three (3) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020