Adams Air Annual Save The Air Scholarship (Deadline: April 5, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- ● You should presently be a senior in high school;
- ● Or, you should be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- ● Or, you should already be enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university.
- ● Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter.
- ● Students who have won this contest in the past are not eligible to participate.
Submission: For this year’s scholarship, carefully research and compose an essay of at least 850 words concerning one of the topics below:
- ● How do air conditioning and heating products contribute to outdoor air pollution?
- ● Describe how a building’s design and structure affect HVAC energy efficiency.
- ● In detail, describe how CFC and HCFC refrigerants can affect ozone depletion.
- ● What causes indoor air pollution and what are some HVAC related technologies that exist to improve indoor air quality and how do they work?
- ● In the simple layman’s terms, describe how the vapor-compression refrigeration system works to cool or heat a home.
Deadline: April 5, 2018
Learn More: https://www.adams-air.com/houston/scholarship/