Who Can Apply: Student applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
* Must be African American/Black and/or LatinX.
* Must be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
* Must be a 2020 or 2021 graduating senior from a U.S.-located high school.
* Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Must enroll as a full-time, first-year student in fall 2021, attending at a U.S.-located, accredited postsecondary:
* Four-year college or university (Preference for Enrollment at a four-year, accredited HBCU)
* Community college
* Trade/technical school
* Certificate program
* Must demonstrate need as determined by the student’s FAFSA and the financial aid office of the student’s college or university of enrollment.
*Declare no interest or intent to play National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) varsity sports.
* Provide standard information:
* Ethnic/Racial identity, residency status, country of citizenship
* Education level, name of high school attended, classification, GPA, date of graduation, intended postsecondary school, type of postsecondary school.
*A statement of the applicant’s high school extracurricular activities, honors, awards and community service.
*The applicant’s GPA and a copy of the high school transcript (Does not have to be the final transcript)
Deadline: June 3, 2021