Who Can Apply:
- High school graduates or college students who are already accepted or enrolled in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S..
- Applicants must be enrolled in a business program or plan to major in a business course of study.
- Recipient(s) are awarded based on entrepreneurial spirit, leadership ability, and academic achievement.
- Applicants’ transcripts (high school or college) must demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A completed scholarship form including essay
- An official copy of your high school or college transcript
Deadline: May 31, 2017