Advance Systems HR Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be presently registered with and attending an accredited online or physical university or college within the United States. Must be a resident of the United States if you are studying online.
- Must be studying for an HR degree program or other HR related discipline as a graduate or undergraduate.
- The undergraduate should have completed a minimum of 1 HR course as well as attained a cumulative 2.5 GPA or more out of 4.
- The graduate needs to be enrolled in or has already completed a minimum of 1 HR course, and have a cumulative GPA of 3 or more out of 4.
- Applicants need to write an article on any topic related to HR to be considered for the scholarship.
- Employees, clients, persons involved in the scholarship selection process or any family members or domestic partners linked with any of these categories of persons affiliated with Advance Systems are NOT eligible to apply.
- Current tertiary academic transcript.
- 1 Recommendation letter.
- Article on any topic related to HR 800-1000 words maximum, article needs to be fresh and unique.
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Learn More: https://advancesystemsinc.com/scholarship/