Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is it important to be financially literate as a student?
- Have you set up your own plan to help you prepare for student fees?
- If selected for this award, how would this scholarship assist you in completing your studies?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
Deadline: August 1, 2020