Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must have demonstrated an interest in civil justice through past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated resume
- An essay (1000 word limit) responding to the following question: Most teenagers are aware of the dangers of distracted driving, yet the problem continues. What steps do you believe should be taken so that teens avoid distractions, like cell phones and texts, while driving?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s college.
Deadline: December 15, 2020