AE Home Group Scholarship (Deadline: November 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- No limit in nationalities.
- No restriction on majors.
- Applicants must agree to AE Home Group official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
- Must be a full-time student.
- Student and school must be located within the United States.
- 1,000 word essay on how you plan on investing in real estate to secure your financial future. The submissions will be graded based on creative thinking, strategies, accuracy, and correct grammar.
- Academic Transcript. Please submit a copy of your most recent college academic transcript.
- Proof of full time enrollment. This could be a PDF of your current class schedule.
- Your Photo. The photo will be used if your essay is chosen to be highlighted on our website and social media.
Deadline: November 30, 2018
Learn More: https://www.aehomegroup.com/scholarship/