Who Can Apply: Aero Femme is a non-profit organization and scholarship fund that provides aviation scholarships. One $500 scholarship will be awarded to an individual pursuing any type of aviation interest. Our mission is to encourage and educate women of all ages to be involved in all types of aviation. Aero Femme continues to educate women of all ages about all aspects of aviation with their youth and adult outreach programs across the nation.
- The requirements for this scholarship includes meeting all WAI scholarship requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old. If the applicant is still in high school, accumulative GPA must be above 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the winner’s educational institution school of choice and must be used within a year.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018