Who Can Apply:
- U.S. citizen currently enrolled and attending a four-year accredited college or university in the United States as a sophomores or juniors at the time of application. Freshman and senior level students are ineligible to apply. You cannot apply the year you are graduating.
- Enrolled part time or full time in an eligible undergraduate degree program.
- An overall 3.0 GPA is required.
- Candidates must be majoring in the following or C4I-related fields related to the mission of AFCEA: Biometry/Biometrics, Computer Engineering, Computer Forensics Science, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Systems, Cybersecurity, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Geospatial Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Information Resource Management, Intelligence, Mathematics, Network Engineering, Network Security, Operations, Research, Physics, Robotics Engineering, Robotics Technology, Statistics, Strategic Intelligence, and Telecommunications Engineering
- Served in Afghanistan and/or Iraq War (from 2003 to present) – provide DD214 or Certificate of Service. Paperwork must verify service in Afghantistan and Iraq. Remove SSN.
Submission: At least two letters of recommendation will be required from field-of-study professors. An official transcript reflecting all college-level study will also be required.
Deadline: April 15, 2017