Who Can Apply:
- The Second Chance College Scholarships Contest is open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll or already be enrolled for Spring 2018 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Past winners of AFSA’s High School Senior Scholarship Contest or AFSA’s Second Chance College Scholarships Contest are not eligible to win this contest.
Submission: Entrants must submit a completed entry form with all required information. Before college scholarship funds will be awarded, all information submitted on the entry form by the entrant will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the entry form, the student will be disqualified without notification to the entrant.
Deadline: August 30, 2017
Learn More: https://www.afsascholarship.org/secondchance/