Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school in Westmoreland County School District as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of St. Florian Church.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018